Friday, November 6, 2009

I might have met my Match

Less time... tired of the bar scene.... go online?


I had few friends find success via the online dating scene so I gave it a chance.


I was very cynical at first. I stayed on the site for 48 hours and within that time my profile was viewed by 261 people and by the end of day my blackberry battery died from the amount of attention I received. There were only a handful of men that I thought were attractive from the site and I decided to wink back at one and the next thing I knew we were meeting for coffee.


By the time we met for coffee I had already hidden my profile and decided that I was not ready for online dating. I am still unsure as to why I went through with the date, but I did.


We talked for two hours and I wanted to stay longer but I had to go get my little girl so I left. We met for dinner a few days later. The connection was obvious.


So things are still going well and we have been talking for over a week.... however, I realized that there is nothing stopping him from continuing with his online dating...


Who knows maybe it is not a match not made in heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment