Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's the dealbreakers?

So we have all asked the question - "so what's the deal?" but maybe the question should have been "what's the dealbreakers?" instead...

Being single for over a year I have learned a few lessons along the way. My biggest mistake I think was trying to make someone fit into my life when it was clear that it was wrong from the start...

So, I have compiled a list...

What's the dealbreakers? I'll tell ya...

1. A man who borrows money from his mom and dad.... on a regular basis

2. A man who texts you more than he calls

3. A man with a secret love child... or more than one baby momma

4. A man whose only form of transportation is on two wheels but can't go over 40 mph

5. A man with two nipple rings

6. A man who lives in his ex-wife's basement

7. A man who farts on the first date

8. A man who's integrity is constantly in question

9. A man who's baggage weighs more than you

10. A man - well I guess I can leave this one up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment