Saturday, January 2, 2010

30 days of me

"No creature is fully itself till it is, like the dandelion, opened in the bloom of pure relationship to the sun, the entire living cosmos." - D.H. Lawrence

I have changed. I am not the same person I once was. I have grown up, grown masks, and grown fearful. I have enjoyed poking fun at others and myself the last few months with my dating experiences but realize now its time to get real. Would I date myself? I'm not sure.

So I am going to give it try. Sure I might amuse a few coffee dates here and there - surely I don't need to be that exclusive with myself.

I am exhausted and barely have the energy to muster for a quick conversation. Suffice it to say that after my daughter clogged the toilet with putting way too much toilet paper in it and the resulting mess that ensued, plus the tantrum she threw at a neighbors house which included hitting me that the last thing I would be tonight is "happy".

Ok so we all have our bad days no judgement here. I am pretty proud that I did use the plunger all by myself and solved the plumbing issue. At least I am industrious.....

Date one - cancelled, too tired.






No comments:

Post a Comment