Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feel good guy

We all have them - those things we do that turn our days around.

Some get pedicures, haircuts, massages, etc. I try those too. Although, recently I have added to my list my "feel good guy". You know the adorable one that you can see a movie with, snuggle on the couch with and possibly even kiss.

I recently realized that I became victim of this scenario with Summer Breeze, a man I dated towards the end of the summer. When we hung out post break-up, mixed signals were everywhere. The day we broke up he kissed me passionately. When we get together to catch up we end up in a park hugging each other.

Trying to reconcile my true feelings for him - I suddenly realized that this man was just happy to have a companion at moment, someone to fill the void. Taking stock on the way it makes me feel the next time I call my "feel good guy" I am going to think twice and maybe head to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment