Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Summer Breeze

"Summer breeze it makes me feel fine blowing through the jasmine in my mind"

Had the two most amazing dates of my life with a man I like to refer to as summer breeze. Our connection was apparent to me about a half hour into the date. We were clicking on all levels and I started to find myself drawn to this man who I had barely noticed.

The conversation was amazing and the kissing was electric - the type of words to describe my feelings were frightening. I was warned about him so I tried to contain my excitement but I was met with equal excitement from his end and just decided to proceed with caution.

After our first few dates he left for a long vacation. Over the next three weeks we communicated via text messages, emails, and a few phone calls. The intensity grew but as the days grew closer to his return my nerves started to get the best of me.

From the moment I saw him in the airport I knew it would soon be over. The dating continued for about another month but the change was obvious. We were both leaving for trips over labor day weekend.

Summer Breeze had come over after he got back in town and he let me know that the relationship was over. He kissed me passionately and left the house. I sat there a little confused by the kiss and then I hear a knock on the door. It was Summer Breeze - he's come back to tell me that he was wrong and he missed me.

Nope.

His (borrowed) car won't start. I own a hybrid so of course can't help him so I had to walk next door to facilitate in jump starting the car.

Now when people ask what happened to Summer Breeze. It's easy to explain.

"Battery died."


No comments:

Post a Comment