Tuesday, October 20, 2009

When it rains, it pours

"It's raining men... hallelujah!" So when it rains it pours.

You have heard it said before either feast or famine and I am certain it happens in the dating world.

There is something to be said about the level of confidence a man can give you. All it takes is one romantic interest for the confidence level to shine and men to take notice.

At the moment I find myself with multiple options and I feel great. If only we could hold to this feeling even when there are no romantic interests. The confidence isn't because one of the interests is the next "one" or at least I don't think he is... so what is it?

Hopefully, when it does dry and it always does... I can remind myself there are far too many men for a drought.

No comments:

Post a Comment